Call NOW for a Quote – +46 844 689 552

static home balcony

Insurance For Static Homes

If you live in the EU and own or are purchasing a static home in the UK or abroad we can offer insurance cover for your caravan and its contents.

Cover available in:
United Kingdom France Greece
Italy Portugal Spain

Insurance for EU Residents with Static homes

As an EU resident and owner of a STATIC HOME, it is vital that you fully understand the extent and limitations of your insurance policy. Do you have the cover for legal liability for domestic employees? What restrictions are in place in occupancy etc?

The answer to this problem is a specialist in static home insurance. A plain English caravan insurance policy underwritten and administered in the UK via helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Other benefits with Intasure’s static home insurance:

  • Cover in 6 countries

  • Public liability cover of up to £2.5million included as standard

  • New for Old or Market Value cover available
  • Protection for hot tubs

  • Loss or damage caused by electrical power surges

  • UK based claims team

Choosing the Right Insurance

There are some similarities when it comes to insurance abroad and insurance in the UK. But depending on where your property is based there may also be other factors you need to consider.

Intasure can help you understand the rules concerning your insurance for countries across the world and therefore gain a better idea of your insurance requirements. Our friendly team will also do their best to find a quote that matches your budget, so why not contact us today?

Intasure Customer Reviews

To find out more about Intasure static caravan insurance get in touch today!

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

callback refer a friend EU Residents