What would be the process for making a claim from abroad, would damage assessors be sent from the UK in the event of a claim, and if so would the policy cover their travel and accommodation expenses, or would I have to organise this at my expense?

The claims numbers can be found on the policy wording which includes a 24 hour emergency number. All claims are dealt with through our UK offices, however we do have an international team of loss adjustors, we will organise this on your behalf and you will not be liable for their costs. You however, are covered for emergency accommodation and travel if the loss adjuster needs to meet with you at the property. To see how quickly claims are settled then please see the testimonials page on our website.