SOS How do I get Radio Ham Insurance?

So you’ve been to the Candy Store to pick up the latest bit of equipment for your Shack but now you’re worried about making sure it’s protected by insurance. It needn’t be a Fox Hunt to find a good policy and there’s no need to Eyeball with the insurers – cover is just a phone call away!

If I lay it out on the Breadboard, this is no Birdie – Intasure has a specialist policy for Ham’s that is designed specifically for members of the RSGB. Once the policy is in place you can Ragchew with other enthusiasts with the peace of mind that an insurance policy provides. The policy comes with a positive California Kilowatt of benefits, including*:

  • £1million Public Liability cover
  • Cover for malicious damage
  • Cover for theft
  • Cover for radio equipment temporarily removed from the insured premises
  • Optional “All Risk” cover for specified items

So what are you waiting for? Looking for cover for your Ham Radio equipment needn’t turn into a Rettysnitch. Put down your Cans, give Intasure a call and let us help make sure your equipment’s covered; from your Alligator to your Zepp Antenna, we can help individuals, clubs and groups! FB – time for an 807. Over and out.

Intasure can help you get the cover you need as a Radio Ham enthusiast. Give our friendly Radio ham insurance team a call on 0345 111 0680 to find out more.

*Terms and Conditions apply. For limitations and exclusions, please read the policy documents for full details.

*The opinions and views expressed in the above articles are those of the author only and are for guidance purposes only. The authors disclaim any liability for reliance upon those opinions and would encourage readers to rely upon more than one source before making a decision based on the information.