Joiners and Carpenters Liability Insurance
Whether you’re installing a dream kitchen, fixing sash windows, or have a shop-fitting job, your skills bring projects to life. Experience and training make joiners and carpenters some of the most skilled and professional tradespeople on site. Your attention to detail gives you real pride in what you do.
But what happens if something goes wrong? Even the most meticulous of us can have a momentary lapse of concentration.
What is Joiners’ and Carpenters’ Commercial Liability Insurance?
This Commercial Liability Insurance protects you from insured risks you face in your everyday job. Also known as Business Liability Insurance, it covers both the public liability and product liability aspects of your business. You’re covered when they visit your workshop and when you’re working on their property.
- You spill varnish all over your customer’s antique rug.
- You’re working on a sash window, and a part falls and hits someone in the street or crashes through a conservatory roof.
- Your drill catches fire and causes substantial damage to your client’s property.
You’re also covered if there is a problem connected to your work afterwards. For example:
- You accidentally fail to screw in the hinges of a cupboard door properly. The door falls and lands on someone’s head.
- You fit a shop out, but a fixing is not correctly installed. It fails, damaging expensive stock.
Why do I need it?
Commercial Liability Insurance is not required by law, but maybe good idea to look into having the added protection against any insured claims.
Why choose Intasure?
We offer a range of options to suit you, whether you are a sole trader or you run a busy business with a team, you can choose your liability levels to suit your insurance requirements. Our dedicated sales team can talk you through your Joiners’ and Carpenters’ Commercial Liability Insurance options. Call us on 01384 943 094 for more information.