Property Maintenance Liability Insurance
From painting a house to fixing a leaky tap in an office, property maintenance is indispensable for home and business owners alike. While every day can bring new challenges, we know how much you take pride in your ability to keep properties looking and working their best. However, sometimes things don’t go to plan. No matter how careful you are, accidents can happen.
What is Property Maintenance Commercial Liability Insurance?
Property Maintenance Commercial Liability Insurance provides cover for accidental injury and damage when you’re on the job. For example:
- You’re working on scaffolding and drop a pot of paint which falls and splatters over a car in the street below.
It also covers injuries and damage that result from the job you have done. For example:
- You accidentally fail to screw a sign properly. At a later date, it falls and hits someone on the head resulting in permanent disability.
Why choose Intasure?
For many years we’ve been working closely with people like you to provide suitable insurance products. Our team understands the unique challenges faced by specific trades and professions. We know general policies often don’t take into account the particular issues that trade operators face daily.
From damage to your customer’s antique carpet to tools dropped onto a passer-by or nearby vehicle, we know there is a range of things that could go wrong. That’s why our Property Maintenance Commercial Liability Insurance is designed to meet the needs of those carrying out property maintenance. We also understand that it can be harder to get adequate coverage, especially if you are self-employed. Don’t worry if you’ve grown your business either. We can offer you options to suit every size of business from sole trader to limited company such as*:
- Public & Products Liability up to £10m depending on your needs
- Employers’ Liability Insurance up to £10m if you have any staff
- Stand-alone policies are also available to suit your budget
- Competitive rates to help your business to thrive