Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 0345 111 0680

Home » Unoccupied Home insurance

Unoccupied Home Insurance

Intasure House insurance offers essential protection for your unoccupied home from a range of risks such as flooding, fire or break-ins.

Many people invest a lot in their homes – financially as well as emotionally – and finding the correct insurance offers the opportunity to spend more time enjoying the good things a house can bring and less time worrying about the bad.

Intasure covers all sorts of unoccupied homes all over the UK, from city flats to semi-detached in the suburbs, cosy terraces and even bungalows.

For peace of mind, take out Intasure home insurance policy today.

Specially designed buildings and contents cover for empty home owners in the UK.

  •  Accidental Damage cover included as standard

  •  Cover provided during unoccupied periods

  •  Alternative accommodation cover – following an insured loss under buildings

  •  24 hour emergency property assistance available alongside buildings cover

  •  Public Liability cover up to £5million included as standard

Intasure Customer Reviews

Get a Quote Now >>

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

Product information
View and download Insurance product information document:
Click here

Policy Wording
Main home insurance, View and download policy wording:
Click here

EEA Information