Holiday home insurance

Policy documents

uk broker login

What is holiday home insurance?

Holiday home insurance is a specialist insurance that provides cover for owners of holiday homes and can cover Holiday homes let out to paying guests. That can be anything from a short break of a couple of days to a longer stay of 60 days or more. We can also cover properties both in the UK and abroad. At Intasure, our Holiday home insurance includes cover for public liability, accidental damage and loss of rent following an insured claim.

What do we cover?

Intasure’s Holiday home insurance includes a number of features that help protect property during both short and long term lets, including*:

  • Cover for long or short term lets – from weekend lets to longer rental occupancies
  • Public liability cover – of up to £5million included as standard to help protect you against potential financial consequences of compensation claims for personal injury or damage to property
  • Protection for swimming pools – and hot tubs
  • Temporary accommodation cover – if your holiday let is damaged and you cannot stay in it, we’ll help you find temporary accommodation

Optional Covers

  • Theft and accidental damage to pedal cycles
  • Portable computers
  • Hearing aids
  • Sit on mower / mobility scooter
  • Contents at University
  • Valuables or personal possessions

Intasure Customer Reviews

Get a holiday home quote online or contact our UK Broker team on +44 (0)1892 239 370 for more information.

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.