Protect your Park home with an insurance policy from Intasure.
Park homes represent a considerable financial investment. So, you will likely want to ensure it’s adequately protected. That’s where park home insurance helps. It’s a form of caravan insurance that safeguards your investment from damage, theft, and other common risks, so you can enjoy it stress-free .
At Intasure, we offer Residential park home insurance to meet your individual needs. Speak to our team today, and we’ll assist you in arranging cover that’s suitable for your park home.
What is park home insurance?
As the name suggests, park home insurance is a specialist form of cover for properties sited within private gated communities. These are typically prefabricated detached bungalows, similar to static caravans.
Insuring a park home is a different challenge to protecting brick and mortar homes. The risks also differ from those faced by a touring caravan owner. That’s why we offer dedicated policies designed specifically for these special properties, considering the unique construction materials they’re built from.
In addition to considering the differing construction styles, park home insurance will also take into account your property’s location and associated risks.
What does park home insurance cover?
Park home insurance includes the following protection as standard:
- Loss or damage to your park home and contents from fire, flood, or theft.
- Year-round cover whether your property is occupied or unoccupied up to 60 days.
- Public Liability cover up to £2.5 million for injuries sustained by guests and third parties.
- Subsidence cover for the pitch where your park home stands.
- Alternative accommodation and pitch fees following damage to your park home, so you’re not left stranded and out of pocket.
- Replacement keys and locks, safeguarding your home from thieves.
How much does residential park home insurance cost?
Several factors affect the cost of a park home insurance policy. As such, it’s difficult to give you an exact figure without better understanding your circumstances. So, let’s look at the factors that may affect your premium.
Factors that impact the cost of park insurance include:
- Location – sites located in low crime areas typically correlate to lower costs for homeowners. Park homes in locations that experience regular flooding usually have higher premiums.
- Size – the dimensions of your caravan or pitch influence the insurance price. For instance, a larger park home is often more expensive to replace than a smaller unit.
- Age – an older home is more likely to need renovation, this will be considered when calculating a quote.
- Type – your property’s materials and the cost of repair influence price. Expensive materials, for instance, or those that are hard to source, could inflate your premium.
- Value – the market value of your home is taken into consideration.
Why choose Intasure?
Choose Intasure as your residential park home insurance provider, and you’ll receive:
- Loss or damage caused by storm or flood, theft or attempted theft cover
- Specialist insurance cover
- Public liability cover
- New for old or market value cover
We’re not your typical park home insurance provider. At Intasure, we’ve got decades’ worth of experience helping homeowners secure park home insurance. Find out how easy it is by speaking to our team today. We can also help you personalise your policy with optional extras if needed, such as New for old cover and increased liability for insured claims.
Park Home Insurance FAQs
Get an insurance quote for your park home today using the button below or contact our UK team on 0345 111 0680 for more information.