Protect your holiday cottage

Our holiday cottage insurance can help to provide financial protection for holiday homes. We specialise in holiday home insurance for a wide range of property types both here in the UK and abroad. You can request a quote online or call our customer service team to find out more.

Compare our Holiday Cottage Insurance

Here at Intasure we understand that no two holiday cottages are the same, which means each one may require a certain amount of cover. Our team will always do their utmost to help you find suitable protection for your holiday cottage, both in terms of buildings and contents cover.

You may also want to consider cover for additional elements of your holiday cottage, such as swimming pools or outbuildings.

Which countries are covered by holiday home insurance?

You shouldn’t feel restricted when buying a second home. This is a chance for you to secure your dream holiday home, after all! That’s why we’ve extended our holiday home insurance to cover more than 20 countries and territories across the EU and beyond, covering many popular British tourist destinations. What’s more, our customer service is handled by a UK-based, English-speaking support team, to help you find the information you need.

Our holiday home insurance abroad covers many common British tourist destinations, such as France and Spain. Looking to go somewhere further afield? We also offer policies for more exotic locations, such as Turkey and the UAE. Here’s our complete list of destinations:

Why do I need Holiday Cottage Insurance?

If you are lucky enough to own a holiday cottage then you will naturally want to ensure that your property can be protected now and in the future.

By choosing Intasure for your holiday cottage insurance, you can access cover for the following:

  • Emergency travel

    expenses after an insured claim

  • Damages

    to buildings, contents, and swimming pools

  • Damages

    caused during short or long term lettings

As we have years of experience in providing holiday home insurance, we may also be able to help with policies that require more extensive or unusual cover. We can provide cover for holiday cottage owners who choose to let their properties, meaning they can be protected against potential loss or damages caused by tenants.

Why choose Intasure?

With over 20 years of experience providing cover for second homes in the UK and abroad, we’ve built up a team of experts to help you find suitable cover. Intasure will support you from day one through to renewal, making any necessary modifications along the way and handling claims.

Some of the benefits of taking out a second home insurance package with Intasure include:

Cover overseas

We provide cover in more than 20 countries and territories.

UK teams

We have in-house UK-based customer service and claims teams.

English documents

All policy documents and communications are written in English.

Rated ‘Excellent’

Rated as ‘Excellent’ and recommended by 96% of reviewers*.

*correct as at January 2024

Need some help?

Call us on 0345 111 0680

Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm

Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm

Policy documents

View and download policy documentation

Our mission as second home insurance specialists

We comprise of an in-house team of sales, renewals, customer service, claims, and underwriting specialists. Our aim is to help you find property insurance that suits your needs.


Years’ experience
providing holiday home insurance


of reviewers recommend Intasure


Countries Covered by
Our Policies

*correct as at January 2024

Specialist second home insurance from Intasure

Learn more about the cover our products provide:

Buildings and contents insurance suitable for holiday homes let via Airbnb.

Insurance for holiday homes in the UK and abroad.

Protection for your holiday home when it’s let to paying guests.

Insurance to help protect your holiday chalet or lodge.

Helpful articles from Intasure