Are you planning on purchasing a second home? Or are you a seasoned landlord with a property portfolio? Whatever the case, you’re in the right place to find cover for your property. At Intasure, we offer second property insurance cover across Europe for various structures, from holiday homes to caravans.
Do you own an apartment complex or a listed home? We can insure them too! Speak to our dedicated team today and get a quote when you call 0345 111 0680
What is property insurance?
Property insurance covers properties that aren’t used as a primary residence. It features a cover that can safeguard a home or premises from financial risks in the event of a disaster, which can include buildings and contents cover, unoccupancy cover, protection for landlords and more.
Therefore, having suitable property insurance is integral to helping to protect your investment.
What types of property insurance do we offer?
What does property insurance include?
As with standard home insurance, property cover is centred on protecting your buildings and contents*.
- Buildings insurance includes the dwelling, garages, and outbuildings.
- Contents insurance includes household goods, valuables, and personal belongings within the property.
These risks are protected against:
- Natural disasters – cover for damages caused by natural disasters such as lightning, earthquakes, and landslips.
- Accidental damage – protects against accidental damage caused by persons legally in the building.
- Theft – covers theft of stock, money, and technology, for example.
- Replacement locks – provides replacement locks if keys are lost or stolen.
- Water escape – protects against the escape of water or oil from any fixed or domestic installation following damage to the building.
Depending on the type of property you’re insuring, you can add additional cover to your policy. For instance, our block of flats policy includes financial support for residents that need alternative accommodation.
* Please refer to your policy details. Stolen key cover is an optional extra that you can include in your policy.
Why choose Intasure?
We’re a specialist property insurance provider offering insurance to safeguard properties throughout Europe. Our policies are tailored to the specific requirements of the properties they cover. For instance, our holiday home insurance policies are shaped by the features present in each unique property.
Our experience is hard-won from nearly two decades of delivering tailorable property insurance policies and optional levels of cover. So, get a quote today by calling our friendly team on 0345 111 0680 or clicking the below button.
Property Insurance FAQs
Please note that these Frequently Asked Questions are not a substitute for the policy wording. For full terms and conditions please see the policy documentation.
These are brief product descriptions only. Please refer to the policy documentation paying particular attention to the terms and conditions, exclusions, warranties, subjectivities, excesses and any endorsements.