What is static caravan insurance?
Static caravan insurance protects prefabricated caravans that are situated in one area. Typically, these properties are usually constructed with stainless steel, fibreglass, PVC, or a mix of all three. So, you may need a unique insurance policy as these properties aren’t made from traditional bricks-and-mortar. Likewise, standard home cover doesn’t tend to cover specific risks associated with static caravan life, such as coastal flooding. Thankfully, Intasure policies can mitigate against these disasters.
What does static caravan insurance cover?
For many, static caravans are a retreat: a weekend sanctuary away from the stresses of everyday life, or a place to entertain kids during summer holidays. However, some static caravan homeowners may use their property as a year-round, permanent residence. In any case, our policy can safeguard you and your static caravan. Fancy renting your property out to friends or other guests? We can also cater policies for letting, too.
What countries does Intasure static holiday caravan insurance cover?
- UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Channel Islands)
How much does static caravan insurance cost?
As with all insurance policies, the premium will depend on several factors, such as:
- The location of your static home – for example, if your static caravan is situated in a high flood or storm risk area, you might receive a more substantial quote.
- The size of your static home – large static caravans tend to incur higher premiums when compared to properties with small floor plans.
- The age of your static home – you may find that older static caravans need regular maintenance, and therefore are more expensive to insure. Whether you opt for New for Old or Market Value cover can also affect cost.
- The value of your static home – as with residential home insurance, you should expect to pay higher premiums for properties of a higher value.
We understand that deciding upon a reputable provider can come down to experience, customer service, and breadth of cover. As an experienced static caravan and holiday home provider, we have the in-house knowledge to assist you in choosing cover to meet your needs. That means your investment can be safeguarded, and you can enjoy your next holiday stress-free.
Moreover, our UK-based, English-speaking representatives are on-hand to answer your questions no matter where your static caravan is situated. They’ll help you get set up, make any modifications to your policy, and handle renewals.
Get a quote online or contact our UK team on 0345 111 0680 for more information.
Static caravan insurance FAQs
Please note that these Frequently Asked Questions are not a substitute for the policy wording. For full terms and conditions please see the policy documentation.
Get a static caravan quote online or contact our UK team on 0345 111 0680 for more information.