While you’re not legally obliged to have holiday home cover, some mortgage providers will want to see that you’ve got buildings insurance cover. Moreover, without insurance, your property and contents could face various risks. Additionally, our policy includes public liability cover, which safeguards you against the dangers of housing guests.