Call NOW for a Quote – +46 844 689 552

Home » Expats & EU Residents » Landlord

UK landlords

EU Landlords insurance

Intasure can now provide EU residents with insurance cover for their Let property in the UK.

There are a number of costs you need to consider when it comes to purchasing a Buy to let including the mortgage, council tax, and last but not least, landlord insurance.

Naturally, you want to make sure you get a fair deal on your LANDLORD INSURANCE, however it’s also important to know that you have the right level of cover in place.

If you own or are purchasing a rental property in the UK, Intasure can offer insurance for buildings and contents cover for you. This insurance is designed to provide you with a wide range of standard cover in connection with owning and letting a UK property.

This cover includes but is not restricted to:

  • Cover is provided on disclosed sums insured

  • £2 million public liability included as standard

  • Buildings cover

  • Alternative Accommodation Expenses

  • Accidental Damage cover included as standard

  • UK based claims team

Covered Perils

The Policy provides cover for loss or destruction of, or Damage to, Buildings and/or Contents as a result of:
(a) fire and specified perils – these comprise fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft, earthquake, riot, storm, flood, escape of water, impact, theft or attempted theft, breakage of aerials or masts and falling trees or branches
(b) subsidence, ground heave or landslip
(c) accidental loss, destruction or Damage other than by a peril referred to above.

Optional Cover:

Contents of Residential Units

  • Where accommodation is let furnished, cover can be effected for loss or destruction of, or Damage to, furniture and furnishings.
  • The basis of payment for lost or destroyed property will be the current replacement cost as new and your sum insured should be calculated accordingly. An Excess will apply.

Intasure Customer Reviews

To find out more about our Landlord policies get in touch today!

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

callback refer a friend EU Residents