What is mobile home insurance?
Mobile home insurance is the equivalent of home insurance, explicitly designed for prefabricated static caravans.
It’s a policy that financially safeguards your mobile home from the risks property owners readily face. For example, mobile homes located close to the coast can be vulnerable to winter storms. That’s why storm and flood cover is included in the policy, to protect your property against inclement weather. Our storm and flood cover can safeguard you against loss or damage to your unit, including the re-siting of your unit, if necessary.
Our insurance for mobile homes can offer you the reassurance that your mobile home has cover in place if the worst should happen.
What does mobile home insurance cover?
Intasure can protect your property whether it’s a personal holiday home, holiday let, or a full-time residence.
Read our full mobile home insurance policy wording for further information about how your policy works and whether restrictions apply.
What countries do Intasure policies cover?
Our mobile home insurance policies can cover many popular holiday destinations in Europe, including:
- UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands)
How much does mobile home insurance cost?
As with any standard property policy, several factors can influence your mobile home insurance premium, including:
- Location – For example, if your mobile home is in a popular coastal area, you might receive a higher premium. In contrast, smaller mobile home parks with lower demand often have less expensive policies.
- Size – Large properties tend to incur higher premiums when compared to properties with small floor plans.
- Age – You may find that older mobile homes which need regular maintenance are more expensive to insure than new builds.
- Type – Mobile homes are constructed from different materials. Therefore, older or harder-to-replace materials can influence your quote.
- Value – How much cover you require will influence what you pay.
Why choose Intasure?
There are many advantages to choosing Intasure as your mobile home insurance provider, including:
- Policies that are crafted by our dedicated team of caravan and mobile home insurance specialists.
- Policies that can be customised via optional extras.
- Cover during unoccupied periods.
- Cover for malicious damage or vandalism.
- Public liability cover up to £2.5 million included as standard.
- Optional Accidental Damage cover for family and tenants.
- English-speaking support in all markets.
What sets us apart as a mobile home insurance provider? For one, unlike other companies, we’re specialists in our field.
Moreover, our service is fast, simple, and friendly. No matter where your mobile holiday home takes you, our English-speaking UK-based representatives are on-hand to discuss your policy. They’ll help you get set up, make any modifications to your policy, and handle renewals.
Get a quote online or contact our UK team on 0345 111 0680 for more information.