Yes, if you decide to let your property out to paying guests, we can provide you with public liability insurance up to £5 million. Following an insured claim, this insurance can cover costs associated with several risks, such as accidental damage, theft, loss, injury, or illness. Be mindful, though, that this cover isn’t included in our standard and combined buildings and contents insurance package.