There are some similarities between holiday home insurance and cover for your primary residence. For example, it is usually important to cover the building itself and its contents. However, properties in France often have pools and outbuildings, which may also need protection against risks. That’s where Intasure can help.
What’s more, our protection provides public liability cover up to £5 million, safeguarding your finances from potential claims made by or against guests.