At Intasure, we’re here to make your life easier. That’s why we can provide you with cover for both second home buildings insurance and second home contents insurance. Plus, you can bolt on additional protections to standard cover depending on the contents insurance you need. So, whether your holiday home is just for family or you’re planning to rent it out, you’ll have cover all year round.