The answer to this question depends on your circumstances. You may feel that buildings and contents cover is sufficient. Still, if you’re renting out a property, you may want to consider a policy such as ours, which includes liability cover up to £5 million. Our policies go further by adding loss of rent and alternative accommodation cover.