The level of cover you need depends on your circumstances. For instance, you will likely benefit from public liability insurance if you let out your holiday home in Scotland for extra income. Likewise, you can take advantage of enhanced contents coverage if you store valuables in your property. If you have any doubts about the level of cover you need, simply ask our friendly team.