Does the policy cover pedal cycles, money away from home etc or is that just a list that you have to pay extra to add to a policy?


The policy does include cover for pedal cycles up to £/€500 and personal money up to £/€250. We can insure items away from the home which would come under unspecified valuables, however it is worth checking your main residence home insurance as you may already be covered.