Yes – subject to underwriting we can. If for example you own a building with commercial usage downstairs and a residential flat above, we can provide cover for the building and landlord’s contents. On some of our policies, owners and staffs belongings can be covered as well. Generally speaking though, any tenant within your property will be responsible for insuring their own belongings.