Yes, you can. Letting out a property is a fantastic way to make an additional income stream – particularly if it’s left empty for long periods. So, you’ll be happy to hear that we provide cover that protects you if there is an accident or disaster at your rental property.

Our holiday let insurance includes all the buildings and content cover we’ve already outlined above, plus public liability insurance for insured claims. The latter is a key consideration, it can safeguard your finances if guests injure themselves, or there’s damage to your property.