Our policies include public liability cover up to £2.5 million as standard. It means that if an insured claim arises from a guest who experiences injury, illness, or death while staying at your caravan, we can help cover the costs.

If you’re residing or staying at a holiday park, you may wish to consider whether the park allows rentals. Some park homes restrict or don’t allow any form of letting — so you may want to check beforehand.

If you let your caravan, you might also benefit from our unoccupancy cover. This can help provide protection for your caravan whether you’re present or not, but exemptions apply. You can read the policy wording for full conditions and exclusions.