Our static home and mobile home insurance policies cover periods of unoccupancy, but whether you’re covered will depend on your policy.

Therefore, homeowners must tell us if their caravan is unoccupied for 180 consecutive days or more. Unfortunately, if you have a park home policy, accidental damages and losses aren’t covered while your property is unoccupied.