There are a handful of countries from the list above where our cover is limited by exclusions and restrictions.

In some countries, you will need to fulfil specific criteria to get holiday let insurance cover. For example, in Italy, you must have a Codice Fiscale. This is the equivalent of a National insurance number, and is required by Italian law when arranging insurance. But don’t worry, we’ll talk through all these details when you call us.