Call Us Now for a QUOTE: 0345 111 0680 – Monday – Friday 9:00am – 7:00pm

Call Us Now for a QUOTE: 0345 111 0680 – Weekdays 9:00am – 7:00pm


Holiday Lets FAQs

Is there anywhere Intasure doesn’t cover?

By |2022-01-31T15:51:30+00:00January 31st, 2022||

There are a handful of countries from the list above where our cover is limited by exclusions and restrictions. In some countries, you will need to fulfil specific criteria to get holiday let insurance cover. For example, in Italy, you must have a Codice Fiscale. This is the equivalent of a National insurance number, and

How much is holiday let insurance?

By |2022-01-31T16:04:37+00:00January 31st, 2022||

Several variables impact the cost of holiday let insurance. These include the property type, its location, and the number of buildings covered. Here are a few things you could do to help reduce your premium: Pay annually – it can be cheaper to pay for holiday let insurance in one lump sum, rather than spreading

How does Intasure approach holiday let insurance?

By |2022-02-03T09:59:39+00:00January 31st, 2022||

Intasure is a holiday letting insurance specialist, here to assist homeowners in protecting their properties across more than 40 countries and territories in the EU and beyond - whether they’re occupied or not. Our insurance product is adapted for holiday rental properties to include those little extras you won’t typically find on ordinary home and

Go to Top