We are unable to provide cover for any vehicles whether on the road or not as this needs to be covered under motor insurance, the exception being sit on lawn mowers.

Restriction of Building Cover to Individual Apartment/Flats (England and Wales)

Where the property is an apartment/flat and you are the leaseholder or share the freehold the buildings cover is limited to Section 1 Buildings consists of fixtures, fittings, improvements and decorations belonging to you or for which you are responsible. Subsidence cover is excluded.