Intasure’s caravan insurance policy offers cover if your caravan or its contents are damaged in an accident or stolen. It can also cover you if your caravan causes any damage or injury to property or third parties. For example, if your caravan is involved in a collision.
Generally, cover for caravans includes the following:
- New for old or market value — Replaces old caravans with a new model or pays you the market value of your caravan if it’s lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Contents — Covers the cost to repair or replace caravan contents, including personal belongings.
- Public liability — Pays for fees associated with public liability claims, such as accidents and injuries.
- Natural disasters — Covers the cost of damage to your caravan due to fires, floods, and storms.
- Accidental damage — Insures you against accidental damage to your caravan and its contents—especially important if letting it out.
- Alternative accommodation and pitch fees — Covers the cost of alternative accommodation and pitch fees if your caravan or mobile home is unliveable.
Every caravan can have specific requirements, so speak to our dedicated team to compare caravan insurance cover. We’re here to help you find suitable protection.