Holiday Home Bulgaria FAQs

Do I need both buildings and contents insurance for my holiday home in Bulgaria?

By |2022-03-18T11:12:15+00:00March 18th, 2022||

There’s no legal requirement to have both forms of insurance when insuring your holiday home in Bulgaria. At Intasure, our holiday home insurance policy packages these common forms of cover together. This allows us to present a more competitive package to our policyholders. For instance, combined buildings and contents cover can prove valuable in protecting

Go to Top