We’ve teamed up with CPP to offer you insurance cover from for lost or stolen keys. You can attach as many keys as you like, meaning you can cover your personal keys, such as your house, holiday home or car keys.
Click on the titles below to see what else we cover you for.*
Key Cover Enquiry
* Terms and Conditions apply. For limitations and exclusions, please read the policy documents for full details.
Some tips on how to keep keys safe
We have recommended below some of the ways you can look after your keys:
- Don’t leave keys unattended – keep them out of sight in a bag or pocket.
- Try not to put all keys on the same ring, because if one is lost, the whole lot will need replacing.
- If keys are given to a mechanic, then only give them the necessary keys.
- When buying through a private seller or dealership, always ask for two sets of keys.
- Don’t leave a spare key in the glove box (you’d be surprised how many people do this).
- Leave keys out of sight in your house – cars are often stolen through home burglaries.
- If possible, give a spare key to a trusted family member or friend.
Key protection is valuable bringing peace of mind and the knowledge that you have back up should you be unfortunate enough to lose your important keys.
Intasure Customer Reviews
This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.
Cover provided by Zenith Insurance Plc, Authorised Insurers, registered in Gibraltar No 84085. Registered Office: 846-848 Europort, Gibraltar. Zenith Insurance Plc is regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and subject to a limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in respect of underwriting insurance business in the UK (No. 211787).