Does the policy cover damage caused to neighbouring apartments in event of fire, smoke damage etc initiating in our apartment?

By |2022-03-03T09:51:08+00:00October 19th, 2019||

There are two possible routes should this happen depending on whether the other party(ies) are insured. If they are insured they would claim through their own insurer, who may revert to us for the losses. If however the other party(ies) are not insured they may sue you and any claims settled as a result of

What would be the process for making a claim from abroad?

By |2022-01-31T15:15:39+00:00October 19th, 2019||

The claims numbers can be found on the policy wording which includes a 24 hour emergency number. All claims are dealt with through our UK offices, however we do have an international team of loss adjustors, we will organise this on your behalf and you will not be liable for their costs. You however, are

Go to Top