Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 01384 943 094

Home » Business Insurance » Pub & Club

Pub & Club Insurance

Why obtain your Pub or Club Insurance from Intasure

At Intasure, we understand the needs of the licenced trade. Anyone operating a pub, club or licenced premises will need a specialised policy to help them deal with the risks that face their industry.

We have many years of experience in arranging pub insurance and can also cover most other businesses that operate from licensed premises. We have developed our own insurance policy that provides comprehensive cover to enable you to run your business with the peace of mind that you have adequate protection in force should something sudden & unforeseen occur.

We are a licensed premises insurance specialist with a proven track record in pioneering new products specifically tailored to meet the needs of a business such as yours. We can provide a plain English insurance policy wording underwritten and administered in the UK via helpful and knowledgeable staff.

What Risks do we cover?

Our Club insurance policy is as flexible as you need it to be and for convenience and ease of understanding, we have divided it in to several sections with some worthwhile optional extras if required. Certainly all the usual covers you would expect to find in a policy covering your industry are included. We offer a wide range of insurance perils for your contents and stock. These may include; Accidental Damage, Business Interruption in case of an insured event occuring which affects your ability to trade. We are able to extend this to such events as interruption or interference with your business as a result of denial of access to your premises, failure of a public utility serving your building, damage to contents stored at your premises or an insured event occurring at a key supplier or customer as specified in your schedule of insurance.

Of course, running any establishment selling food or alcohol involves an element of risk of poisoning and your Intasure policy will also include Products Liability insurance of up to £5m. We also include a sum insured for Loss of Liquor License, essential cover for running a business of this type.

If you own the building in which your craft business operates, we can also offer buildings cover. If you are a landlord owning a building that is rented to a tenant and you just need to insure the fabric of the property and loss of rental income without the business risks, then our property insurance department will be able to offer a quote.

Policy benefits include:

  •  All risks cover including Accidental Damage for buildings and business contents and stock

  •  Unique combined policy including Damage to Glass, Damage to Cables & Underground Pipes, Trace & Access, Landlords Fixtures and Fittings, Tenants Improvements, Computer & Electronic Equipment, Damage to Blinds & Signs, Goods in Transit, Theft of Keys, Loss of Money, Personal Accident – Assault, Freezer Contents, Seasonal Increase (optional), Outside Catering, Property in the Open, Rent/Lease Payments cover, Temporary Removal of Documents, Damage to Property at Exhibitions, Loss of Metered Water, Damage to Landscaped Gardens, Business Interruption, Loss of Accounts Receivable, Employers Liability at £10m, Public & Products Liability up to £5m

  •  Business Interruption including additional Denial Of Access cover, Notifiable Disease Cover, Vermin, Pests & Defective Sanitation, Murder or Suicide, Suppliers Cover up to £25,000.00, Failure of the Public Utility Supply

  •  Guests Personal Effects, Cloakroom Cover, Outside Catering, Employees Personal Effects

  •  Loss of Liquor License

  •  Experienced underwriters on hand with authority for instant decisions

  •  Multi location policies available

  •  Public Liability of up to £5m

  •  Employers Liability of up to £10m

  •  Work Away Cover

Optional Covers Include:

  •  Buildings insurance cover

  •  Subsidence, ground heave & landslip

  •  Theft by employee – Fidelity Cover

  •  Specified All Risks

In addition to this, insurance is provided for:

  •  Employment Disputes & Compensation awards

  •  Tax Protection

  •  Contract Disputes

  •  Health & Safety

  •  Data Protection

  •  Criminal Prosecution

  •  Bodily Injury

  •  Property Protection

  •  Tenancy Disputes

  •  Business Law & Employment Manual online

Benefits of obtaining your Club Insurance from Intasure

We have many years of expertise; providing specialist cover to property owners and businesses, in the UK and overseas.
Your enquiry will be professionally handled in the UK. Competitive quotes with no form filling and our quick and easy FREE telephone call-back service. Our team take pride in their responsiveness and customer care, ensuring you have the correct up-to-date cover, handling claims efficiently and answering questions promptly & accurately.

Intasure Customer Reviews

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

request a callback refer a friend EEA Information