How can I pay for the cover?

By |2022-01-31T14:49:24+00:00October 19th, 2019||

We take payment over the phone so please do not e-mail in any bank or card details as for security reasons we will delete them straight away. You can pay by: Credit or debit card in full, we accept Mastercard, Visa (credit, debit and electron) Delta, Connect, Switch/UK Maestro, Solo or JCB. Monthly direct debit

I have not provided any details on how much it would cost to rebuild my property, how do you know the cost from the information I have provided?

By |2022-01-31T14:50:23+00:00October 19th, 2019||

We work out the premium based on the type of property you own, this done via a matrix system based on the number of bedrooms, type of build, age of the property and whether there are any outbuildings or a swimming pool. This gives us the average cost of a re-build in that particular area/country

Can two scooters (in the garage) be covered due to flood?

By |2022-01-31T14:51:18+00:00October 19th, 2019||

We are unable to provide cover for any vehicles whether on the road or not as this needs to be covered under motor insurance, the exception being sit on lawn mowers. Restriction of Building Cover to Individual Apartment/Flats (England and Wales) Where the property is an apartment/flat and you are the leaseholder or share the

Can I insure my tenants contents?

By |2022-01-31T14:46:51+00:00October 19th, 2019||

No, we are only able to cover your contents as the property owner. I am renting a property, what insurance can I take out? As a tenant you are able to take out contents insurance, the buildings and public liability cover must be insured by the landlord.

Go to Top