Blocks of Flats Insurance

At Intasure, we aim to provide you with buildings insurance for flats at the level of cover that suits you.

What we cover

These are brief product descriptions only. Please refer to the policy documentation paying particular attention to the terms and conditions, exclusions, warranties, subjectivities, excesses and any endorsements.

Our buildings insurance for blocks of flats provides you with cover against insured physical loss or damage to buildings and contents, as well as additional protection to cover insured expenses if you have to find your residents alternative accommodation.

Our insurance covers both the buildings and their contents, such as domestic furnishings, interior decoration, fixtures and fittings, as well as cover for buildings and areas outside the parameters of the main building itself such as walkways, outbuildings and garages.

What about loss of rent?

If a block of flats becomes uninhabitable as a result of fire, flood or other insured disasters, then it can have a serious impact on a freeholder’s income. Our apartment block insurance also includes loss of rent cover, and reimbursement for landlords for the cost of providing temporary accommodation, if the building becomes uninhabitable as a result of damage covered by the policy.

Our block insurance policy includes cover for:

  • Domestic properties

  • Blocks of flats

  • Maisonettes

  • Converted properties

Our block insurance policy is designed to help management companies, freeholders, landlords, property factors and individuals obtain an appropriate insurance policy for their property.

Includes cover for:

  • Buildings, fixtures & fittings

  • Loss of rent following a claim

  • Owners’ liability & legal costs

Why choose Intasure?

With over 20 years of experience providing cover for second homes in the UK and abroad, we’ve built up a team of specialists to help you find suitable cover.

Some of the benefits of taking out an insurance package with Intasure include:

Cover overseas

We provide cover in more than 20 countries and territories

UK teams

We have an in-house UK-based customer service team

English documents

We provide all policy documents and communications written in English

Rated ‘Excellent’

We are rated ‘Excellent’ on, with 96% of reviewers recommending us*

*correct as at January 2024

What types of property insurance do we offer?

We’re here to help you take care of your investment with insurance cover for your property. Talk to our experienced staff today to arrange a policy that fits your property. Call us on 0345 111 0680.

Policy documents

View and download policy documentation

Need some help?

Call us on 0345 111 0680

Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm

Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm

Our mission as second home insurance specialists

We comprise of an in-house team of sales, renewals, customer service, claims, and underwriting specialists. Our aim is to help you find property insurance that suits your needs.


Years’ experience
providing holiday home insurance


of reviewers recommend Intasure


Countries Covered by
Our Policies

*correct as at June 2024

Specialist second home insurance from Intasure

Learn more about the cover our products provide:

Cover in the UK and abroad.

Cover for UK let properties.

Insurance for holiday homes in the UK and abroad.

Buildings and contents insurance suitable for holiday homes let via Airbnb.

Helpful articles from Intasure