Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 0345 111 0680

Home » Property insurance » Blocks

Blocks of Flats Insurance

While finding insurance for individual properties can be relatively easy, if you’re a freeholder with a multiple-occupancy block of flats, insurance comparison sites may not provide the information you require to find the cover you want. At Intasure, we aim to provide you with buildings insurance for flats at different levels of cover you need.

What Gallagher cover

Our buildings insurance for blocks of flats provides you with cover against insured physical loss or damage to buildings and contents, as well as additional protection to cover any insured expenses if you have to find your residents alternative accommodation.

Our insurance covers both the buildings and their contents, such as domestic furnishings, interior decoration, fixtures and fittings, as well as cover for buildings and areas outside the parameters of the main building itself such as walkways, outbuildings and garages.

What about loss of rent?

If a block of flats becomes uninhabitable as a result of fire, floods or other disasters, then it can have a serious impact on a freeholder’s income. Our apartment block insurance also includes loss of rent cover, and reimbursement for landlords for the cost of providing temporary accommodation, if the building becomes uninhabitable as a result of damage covered by the policy.

Our block insurance policy includes cover for:

Most property types covered

  •  Domestic properties

  •  Blocks of flats

  •  Maisonettes

  •  Conversions & apartments

Our block insurance policy is designed to help management companies, freeholders, landlords, property factors, individuals or groups of individuals

Includes comprehensive cover for:

  •  Buildings, fixtures & fittings

  •  Rebuilding cost covers post-loss inflation

  •  Index linked values

  •  Loss of rent following a claim

  •  Owners liability & legal costs

Intasure Customer Reviews

We’ll confirm everything that our block insurance policy covers

As with all insurance policies for apartments, there are restrictions that may apply to your policy, such as loss or damage to the property as a result of rising groundwater tables, or malicious damage while the property is unoccupied.

These will be detailed in your policy document as well as proved a detail explanation from our sales agents so that you can see exactly what you’re covered for.

Why choose block insurance with Intasure?

Our block cover is designed for property owners and covers specific risks associated with multiple property units.

If you’re a landlord or property owner and want to get a block of flats insurance online quote, simply fill in our quote form and one of our sales team will get back to you. Alternatively, you can call us on 0844 963 2132 and talk to one of our team today for more information.

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

Available to habitual residents of: Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bulgaria, Campoine D’Italia, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland, Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Livigno, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Melilla, Monaco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin (France), San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

Ref: WB15-2021

request a callback refer a friend EEA Information