Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 0345 111 0680

Foreign property insurance

Owning a property in a foreign country requires a certain amount of time and effort, as they are not often easy to get to in case of an emergency. Intasure has spent years working in the overseas home insurance industry, helping thousands of customers rest easy knowing that their properties are always taken care of.

Whether you own a property in Europe, Asia, Africa, America, or anywhere else in the world, Intasure can help protect it 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our home insurance policies feature a number of exclusive benefits including £5million worth of public liability cover as standard, so why not get a quote with us today?

Intasure’s Foreign Property Insurance

Here at Intasure our aim is to help customers by being as flexible as possible, which is why we offer unoccupied property cover as well as protection for properties being let out to holidaymakers.

As an Intasure customer you can also receive:

  •  Loss of rent included following a claim

  •  Property cover for short or long term lets

  •  Cover for cost of emergency travel following a major claim

Intasure Customer Reviews

Don’t forget, Intasure customers will only ever talk to our UK-based service in case of a claim, so make sure you get a quote with us today!

Get a Quote Now +

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

Product information
View and download Insurance product information document:
Click here

Policy Wording
Foreign Property Insurance, View and download policy wording:
Click here

callback refer a friend Eu Residents