Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 0345 111 0680

Home » Holiday home insurance » Chalets Abroad

Insurance for Chalets Abroad

Buying a chalet abroad requires a considerable amount of investment – both in time and money. If the worst does happens while you not there, you’re likely to want to be sure your investment is adequately protected, all year round. You should consider purchasing holiday chalet insurance that offers peace of mind at a competitive rate.

This is where Intasure’s holiday chalet and lodge insurance can help. We have spent years working in the insurance industry both in the UK and abroad, so we’re familiar with what our customers are looking for when they’re buying holiday chalet insurance.

What kind of holiday chalet insurance should I consider?

Our policies help protect both your building and its contents (with some exceptions and conditions). However, because chalets are not regarded as a permanent home, a standard house and contents insurance policy may not provide you with the cover you need to adequately secure your investment.

Holiday chalet insurance is specifically designed to offer cover for structures that don’t fall into the usual categories, but still offers you protection against a wide range perils.

Our cover also comes with a number of great features, including:

  • Cover whether occupied or unoccupied

  • £5 million worth of essential public liability cover

  • Loss of rent included following a claim

  • Emergency travel following a claim

Why should I consider public liability?

You won’t be using the chalet or lodge all the time, so rather than leaving it sitting empty, many owners generate an income by renting out their lodge or chalet to paying guests. Public liability means that if those guests are injured or their personal possessions are damaged while staying at your chalet and they make a compensation claim against you, you can be protected.

Intasure’s holiday chalet insurance can also provide you with protection against loss of rent.

Intasure Customer Reviews

Find out more from Intasure

We’ve been providing our customers with competitive insurance policies for more than 16 years, which means we have the experience, and industry knowledge to provide you with holiday chalet insurance that offers peace of mind.

It’s easy to find out more – you can either fill in our online quote form, giving us details of your chalet’s location and other specifics, or you can call us on 0345 111 0860 and talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable sales team. They’ll take you through the process and answer any questions you might have about holiday chalet insurance for overseas properties.

Why not give us a call today to find out more from Intasure?

* This provides you with a summary of the cover. Policy limits and exclusions may apply, For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to. Any discounts applicable are subject to claims history, excess level & level of security at the property.

Ref: WB15- 2021g

callback refer a friend Eu Residents