Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 0345 111 0680

Holiday Home Insurance in Cyprus

Based in the Mediterranean Sea and just south of Turkey, Cyprus is a popular destination for holiday home owners who enjoy relaxing beaches and beautiful surroundings.

If you own a holiday home in Cyprus, Intasure can help you protect your home even when it is left unoccupied or let out to tenants.

cyprus coast

Naturally, you want to make sure you get a good deal on your holiday home insurance Cyprus, however it’s also important to know that you have the right level of cover.

Here at Intasure we aim to provide flexible yet extensive cover to all our customers, as well as providing risk-related savings. Whether you have recently bought a property or have owned a holiday home in Cyprus for years, Intasure can help you find a suitable insurance policy.

Property Insurance in Cyprus

As most holiday home owners leave their properties unoccupied during certain parts of the year, it’s of the utmost importance that they are protected properly. Intasure can provide cover that will protect your second home in Cyprus at all times, whether it is occupied or not.

If you are planning on letting your Cypriot holiday home we can also provide cover for loss of rental income, as well as:

To find out more why not fill out our online quote form today?

Some of the benefits with Intasure holiday home insurance are:

  • Cover whether occupied or unoccupied

  • Public liability cover of up to £5million included as standard

  • Loss of rent included following a claim

  • Cover for temporary accommodation following a claim

Intasure Customer Reviews

If you are looking for holiday home insurance to protect your property in Cyprus then look no further and try Intasure!

Get a Quote Now +

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

Product information
Holiday Homes, View and download Insurance product information document:
Click here

Policy Wording
Holiday Home Insurance, View and download policy wording:
Click here

Legal Assistance
View and download policy:
Keyfacts – Click here
Wording – Click here

callback refer a friend Eu Residents