Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 0345 111 0680

Holiday Home Insurance Ireland

Buying a property on the Emerald Isle is a fairly easy process as there are no restrictions for foreigners. The natural beauty, raw landscapes and Celtic legends are just some of the reasons that more and more people are deciding to purchase a second home in Ireland.

Intasure can help make sure that your dream holiday home remains fully insured throughout the year. Insurance for Irish holiday homes is essential if you want peace of mind whilst being away. To find out more get a quote today!

Irish Second Home Insurance

If you live in the UK then getting to Ireland is relatively easy as you can go by plane, boat or even car. However, it’s still unlikely that your property will be occupied all year round, which is why you need insurance that covers you at all times.

Our insurance policies can help protect your Irish property and includes:

Intasure’s policies also come with numerous benefits, including:

  • Cover for short or long term lettings to holidaymakers

  • Protection for outbuildings (summerhouses, swimming pools etc.) and damages to contents

  • Cover for long periods of inoccupation

Intasure Customer Reviews

Don’t forget you can also Request a Call Back online if you prefer arranging your quotes over the phone – just another benefit of choosing Intasure!

Get a Quote Now +

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

Product information
Holiday Homes, View and download Insurance product information document:
Click here

Policy Wording
Holiday Home Insurance, View and download policy wording:
Click here

Legal Assistance
View and download policy:
Keyfacts – Click here
Wording – Click here

callback refer a friend Eu Residents