Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 0345 111 0680

German Holiday Home Insurance

Germany is a large country steeped in history and culture, and due to its varying regions tourists are able to enjoy urban sprawls, rural tranquillity and stunning ski resorts. Therefore if you are thinking about buying a holiday home in Germany one of the toughest decisions you will have to make is what region to buy in!

As Germany is such a varied country it’s important that your holiday home insurance meets your requirements depending on where your property is based. Luckily, Intasure can help whether you own a city apartment, ski chalet or holiday cottage! To find out more fill out our online form or give us a call.

Second Homes in Germany

As Germany is so close to the UK it’s extremely easy to travel there on a regular basis, making it the perfect place to buy a second home. However, it is still likely that your property will be left unoccupied every now and again, which is why you need cover that will keep your home safe when you’re not there.

Intasure’s holiday home insurance offers protection for unoccupied properties.

We also provide numerous other benefits to our customers, including:

  •  Buildings and contents protection including swimming pools and outbuildings

  •  Loss of rent protection following a claim

  •  Cost of emergency travel following a major claim

Intasure Customer Reviews

For more information on our policies get in touch with our customer services team today!

Get a Quote Now +

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

Product information
Holiday Homes, View and download Insurance product information document:
Click here

Policy Wording
Holiday Home Insurance, View and download policy wording:
Click here

Legal Assistance
View and download policy:
Keyfacts – Click here
Wording – Click here

callback refer a friend Eu Residents