Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 01384 943 094

Home » Property insurance » Commercial

Insurance for Commercial property

There are plenty of opportunities to find commercial building insurance online, but finding a policy that delivers the cover for your needs can be a difficult. Do you need commercial property insurance that includes provisions for food preparation? Or perhaps you need cover that ensures your retail outlet protects you, your employees and your customers?

What do you cover?

Our commercial property insurance cover can include buildings cover, rental income protection, property owner’s liability, and contents insurance for commercial landlords. As with any type of insurance, there are restrictions and in some instances, there are certain types of businesses that we are unable to cover. However, in most cases, we should be able to work with you to find a policy that provides you with the business property insurance you need.

Your business building insurance covers insured loss or destruction of, or damage to buildings, which may also include fixtures and fittings, as well as cover for outbuildings, walls and gates, and even in some instances underground utilities such as gas, water and electric.

Commercial building risks we provide insurance for include:

  • Shops

  • Offices, surgeries and consultancies

  • Restaurants, cafés, and hotels

  • Manufacturers

  • Processors

  • Wholesalers

  • Leisure risks

  • Schools

  • Workshops

  • Apartments, flats and maisonettes attached to business premises.

If you are a business owner and occupying your own property, we can insure your building on a stand-alone policy. Alternatively, we can adjust your policy to take into account other factors.

What makes us different?

Our Intasure commercial building insurance covers perils you would usually expect to find under a commercial landlord insurance policy wording with accidental damage included as well. Our policy is also acceptable to lenders. That means you get property owner’s liability insurance as part of your policy, as well as loss of rental income if you’re a landlord.

*You’ll also get:

  • Buildings insurance

  • Accidental damage cover

  • Subsidence cover as standard for standard construction.

  • Rental income cover for Landlords

  • Optional landlords commercial contents insurance if required

  • Property owners liability cover available from £1m – £5m

  • Employers’ liability cover available at £10m for domestic employees

Intasure Customer Reviews

Find out more with Intasure

Call us on 0844 963 2132 and talk to one of our friendly sales team, or fill out our online form and request a callback, and we’ll get back to you. If you’re looking for a commercial property building insurance, or for unoccupied commercial property insurance cover, call us today for more information.

*Policy limits and exclusions may apply, please see the policy wording for full terms and conditions

request a callback refer a friend EEA Information