Call our UK Team for a Quick Quote Now – 0345 111 0680

Home » home insurance » Landlords

Landlords Insurance

There are a number of costs you need to consider when it comes to purchasing a Buy to let including the mortgage, council tax, and last but not least, landlord insurance.

Naturally, you want to make sure you get a fair deal on your Buy to let insurance, however it’s also important to know that you have the right level of cover in place.

tenants liability

If you own or are purchasing a rental property Intasure can offer insurance for buildings and contents cover for you.


This insurance is designed to provide you with a wide range of Standard Cover in connection with owning and letting a property.

This cover includes but is not restricted to:

  •  Buildings

  •  Loss of Rent and Alternative Accommodation Expenses

  •  Property Owners Liability

  •  Accidental Damage cover included as standard

In addition, there are Optional Covers available in respect of:
   Contents of Residential Units
(b)    Key Cover
(c)    Legal Expenses

Covered Perils

The Policy provides cover for loss or destruction of, or damage to, Buildings and/or Contents as a result of:

(a) fire and specified perils – these comprise fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft, earthquake, riot, malicious damage, storm, flood, escape of water, impact, theft or attempted theft, breakage of aerials or masts and falling trees or branches

(b) subsidence, ground heave or landslip

(c) accidental loss, destruction or damage other than by a peril referred to above.

Optional Cover

Contents of Residential Units

Where accommodation is let furnished, cover can be added for loss or destruction of, or damage to, furniture and furnishings.

The basis of payment for lost or destroyed property will be the current replacement cost as new and your sum insured should be calculated accordingly.

An Excess will apply.

Intasure Customer Reviews

Get a Quote Now >>

*This provides you with a summary of the cover. For precise details of cover, including the conditions and exclusions that apply, the policy document itself should be referred to.

Available to habitual residents of: Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bulgaria, Campoine D’Italia, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland, Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Livigno, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Melilla, Monaco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin (France), San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

Product information
Landlords insurance, View and download Insurance product information document:
Click here

Policy Wording
Landlords insurance, View and download policy wording:
Click here

Legal Assistance
View and download policy:
Keyfacts – Click here
Wording – Click here

callback refer a friend Eu Residents