Your expat property insurance premium will depend on several factors, including:
- The type of policy – premiums differ across expat home insurance, expat holiday home insurance, expat caravan insurance and expat landlord insurance.
- Location – properties in high-demand areas attract higher premiums than those in lesser-known or emerging markets.
- Size – the size of your property (or property portfolio if you are a landlord) affects the price we quote.
- Age – older or listed properties typically have higher premiums than new builds.
- Contents – storing high-value or luxury items in your property may lead to paying a high premium.